Sandia Lightwave was formed in 1996 and is locally managed by Terry Marshall, President and Paula Marshall, Vice President. Sandia Lightwave is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Many of our technicians are Low Voltage Journeymen, Electrical Journeymen and/or BICSI Technicians. All of our employees are manufacturer-trained and are updated through advanced classes and seminars to maintain their knowledge base. They are highly trained and exceptionally skilled in all phases of Specialty Systems Installations. Project Managers and Lead Technicians are always on site during the entire execution of a project. All employees go through a thorough background check and pre-employment drug test as well as random drug testing.
Our quality of service, installations, project management, and customer satisfaction has earned us a reputation that is unsurpassed in our cabling installation industry. Our entire team focuses on the specific needs and budgets of each of our unique customers. We understand the importance of getting work done on time especially in situations when work must be completed during off hours to insure that there are no interruptions to the customer. As a customer of Sandia Lightwave you can rest assured that if an emergency arises, our staff is fully committed to providing you with a quick response and quality technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Sandia Lightwave also offers troubleshooting, repair services, rack and data cabinet clean-up and clean-up of existing cabling systems.
Sandia Lightwave has held the Telecommunications Contract with the City of Albuquerque since 1996 and the Premise Distribution Systems Contract for the State of New Mexico since 2003.
- BICSI RCDD / ITS Technicians / Low Voltage Journeyman Technicians / Electrical Journeyman Technicians
- Optical Cable Corporation Multimedia Design & Integration Specialist (MDIS)
- Corning Certified Fiber Optic Installer
- Hubbell Premise Wiring Mission Critical Certified Installer
- The Siemon Company / Siemon Cabling Systems Certified Installer
- Leviton Telcom Certified Cabling System Program Partner
- Genetec Synergis IP Access Control & Omnicast IP Video Management Certified
- Fluke Corporation – Cabling & Test Equipment Certification
- Unique Firestop & OSHA 10 Certified